Saturday, December 17, 2011

all for paws

I have a delightful neighborhood pet store, All for Paws, around the corner from me at 1430 NW 23rd Ave
Portland, OR 97210.  Kelli O'Connor is the owner and she has two beautiful pets, Mutton and Fancy Pants.  They all paid me a visit a few weeks back and we played in my backyard as well as in my studio. Kelli is looking for unique photos of her "family" to hang on the walls of her shop.  Getting Fancy Pants to look at me was fairly simple, dogs being dogs.  But Master Mutton was another issue.  I had to resort to being pretty darn ridiculous to get his attention.  Although, it may be that I kept calling him, "she".  I may have offended him!  I really don't know what it is about me, but I always call cats, "she" and dogs, "he".  Go figure!

Anyway, make sure to check out Kelli's natural dog and cat supply shop.  Fancy Pants and Mutton will greet you right when you walk in!  Kelli also has a website:  http://all-for-paws.com

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket







1 comment:

kelly said...

Awesome photography! A simple like you :)