Wednesday, December 14, 2011

christmas angel

This little angel walked into my studio with a fuzzy white winter cape and I feel instantly in love!  As you can see from the images we were able to capture, she was shy, sweet and oh so delightful!  A few well placed "Smarties" and we had her interest as well as her giggles.  Mommy worked closely with me in capturing her true nature.  Although the weather was freezing outside, I couldn't resist inviting her out into my back courtyard for a few photos.  She picked up leaves as big as her hands, explored flower beds and looked through weathered windows.  Breath-taking!  I have photographed her older brothers for many years, but sadly missed out on her first two years of life. With plans to make up for it, we signed their family up for the Experience Life! Photo Package for 2012.  Get ready to enjoy more photos of little Miss A and her brothers!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






2 comments:

Rich Girl at Heart, Average Girl in Reality said...

Love the work !

http://1endecoracion.blogspot.com said...

What I dont understand is how youre not even more popular than you are now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so much about this subject, made me think about it from so many different angles. Its like people arent interested unless it has something to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Keep it up!