Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Miss "L" and Her Baby



Here is the adorable little Miss "L". I first met her at one of my Halloween Portrait Parties in 2006! I have since seen her close to her 2nd, 3rd, and now 4th birthday. "Little Miss" is such the perfect title for her. She has a delightful personality as you will see here. Grandma brought her up to the Pittock Mansion to play with me. The blossoms were everywhere!

She always comes to play in the most stylish outfits! Her little pink cons were to die for! I pulled out a few petticoats for her to look at, and she wanted the red one. I love the shots of her in the tree! She can be absolutely stunning one moment and then become a character with the faces she pulls! It was a little chilly, so she wanted to wear the hats I brought. These are design originals from Sugarfairy Handknits, my fabulous friend and talented artist.

Well, Little Miss "L", it was a pure delight to see you again. These images warm my heart and make me want to squeeze you!

No comments: