Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Playing in Portland






Just look at these photos! I have been playing with this family since "W" was 7 months old! These photos are of him at 7 mos., 1 year, 2 years and now 3 years old! They moved to Denver over a year ago but have promised to visit me once a year for photos. I can't believe how much he has changed! I get so excited to see my little ones each year!

We chose to go to the Art Museum area in Portland. It was a hectic day with a peace rally, policemen on horses and a hippy wedding! As always, it was delightful working with these dear people! Little "W" was in such an incredibly happy and active mood! I just loved following him around and trying to steal a giggle or two. I love his bright orange shirt. You can just see the joy he brings to this world. Mom and Dad were good sports, as always. I think I have made them go barefoot every time they come to see me.

I tried to talk Dad into wrestling on the grass, but there was absolutely no area where it wasn't muddy. We finally compromised and he wrestled standing up. "W"'s laughter warmed my heart and made me giggle out loud!

So I bring you wonderful little "W". He is a joy!

No comments: