Monday, March 16, 2009

Rainy with a Chance of Sun Showers!


With the economy the way it is at the moment, I am really starting to value the bartering system. I had a car that didn't want to start and this wonderful guy, Graham has a special talent for making cars start. Graham has a girlfriend, Chelsea to whom he would like to give a gift of photos and I know how to do that! Now I have a car that starts and even goes places and here are the photos I took of the two of them!

It was raining on picture day, so we all planned to go inside my studio. The sun broke through just as they arrived, so I grabbed a coat and headed out to the barn by my house. They, however, didn't have any coats and were completely freezing! Then I had the nerve to ask them to take off their shoes. Sometimes my nerve surprises even me! When I get an idea in my head, I kind of forget about everyone's comfort level and sacrifice everything for the "shot". After a few moments of grumbling, Graham finally consented to play along! They were completely delightful and we all spent time poking fun at each other.

When we went inside, Chelsea changed into this gorgeous red blouse! The color makes her creamy complexion and dark hair just glow! Graham put on his red shirt and tie and was looking very handsome. As you will see, they don't take themselves too seriously and I had a completely wonderful time with both of them.

So here you go. I have a car that goes and Graham gave Chelsea the gift of some wonderful memories! All in all, a great trade!

1 comment:

Lisa Sofia said...

We had so much fun and can't wait to take more pictures with you! You really captured our personalities. Thanks so much from both of us!