Monday, March 9, 2009

An Evening with Symphony and Sax


I first met this couple when I took the senior photos of their twin sons last fall. For some reason, we really hit it off and have become good friends! They invited my husband and me out to the Oregon Symphony a few months ago and after a thoroughly delightful performance, I made them come back to my studio to take some photos. When I saw my friend in the drop-dead gorgeous red dress, I told her I simply could not let the night go by without capturing how beautiful she was.

Her husband, on the other hand, didn't know if he wanted to come. This seems to be the case with almost every husband I work with, so I plowed my way through, undaunted, and kind of "forced" him to come. I think he will like the photos of himself with those beautiful saxophones, though!

I was taking their photos in my dress, and let me tell you, crouching down on the floor is a lot easier with pants on! We had a wonderful time and were sad it had to end. (Well, at least the women were)

So here are "J" and "E". I hope you love these photos because you both look amazing!

No comments: