Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We're One!

Last year, I had this wonderful Mom and Dad come in and have some Maternity photos taken. They were going to have twins and wanted to document the exciting time in their lives. We worked together and created some stunning photographs. When July rolled around, the new little ones were here! I was able to photograph them in early August. They were so tiny! If you have been reading my blog for this past year, they are the brother and sister who were laying on the blue floral blanket. I was then given the supreme pleasure of seeing them every 4 months to document their first year of life. I cannot believe a year has passed. These little ones are very precious to me. I am going to miss seeing them and their wonderful parents every 4 months. Mom promised me that I would get to see them for a Christmas Photo Experience and then on their birthday each year! I'm so happy! When it came time to go, I had a difficult time leaving and had to kiss each of them on the head.

No comments: