Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Simply Elegant

This beautiful bride was wonderful to work with! We decided to stay in the studio for her formal bridal shots. Keeping things simple, we were able to focus upon her lovely face, hair and dress. I love the clean look of the ones with the white background, the modern feel to the ones with the brocade background and the drama of the ones with the black background. Each looks stunning in both color and black and white. I definitely cannot pick a favorite one, so "K" it's up to you!

2 comments:

Swangerlings said...

Lisa, I finally found your blog site and your pictures are amazing as always! "K" looks so beautiful in her wedding dress. That is something that I will always regret, not getting real professional bridal portraits done. My goal has been to fit (almost there) back into my wedding dress and get whimsical pictures done with Eve in her beautiful white baptism dress, I think they would be so special to us.

The Domans said...

Lisa, your such a talented photographer, it was a blast working with you! I especially loved mirroring you to get the perfect pose. Every Bride needs you at her side to capture one of the most special times in life. And Wow! you've done an excellent job in editing the photos, I couldn't be more happy in how they turned out!