Thursday, July 3, 2008

Little Boys in Blue!

I was so excited to see this wonderful family again! I had the privilege of working with them when their twin boys were a few months old. For you long-time blog watchers, they were the little ones in the Moses basket! They had since moved to California. I get really attached to my families and so I was quite saddened by their departure. Well, they contacted me and told me they would be in Portland, and wanted to come and play with me! I actually had butterflies in my stomach when I met them at the Rose Garden!

As you can see, their little guys have grown up so much since last time. They are now 2 years old! You will be able to see from their photos, how much fun we had together. Some of these photos just melt my heart, and others (especially the ones in the hats) make me giggle out loud. Thank you so much, H-Family, for letting me capture some more wonderful memories for all of us!


No comments: