Tuesday, November 22, 2011

grand opening!

Saturday was my grand opening!   Thank you dear friends and family for showing me such amazing support!  I love you guys!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My new signs!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Diva gave me some goodie bags with shampoo
Photobucket
Beezoos is a wonderful little children's clothing exchange boutique a few doors down
Photobucket
All Paws is located around the corner on NW 23rd.  She gave me a doggie dish with pet treats to hand out
Photobucket
New Renaissance Book Store is located around the corner on NW 23rd, as well.  He provided me with $5.00 off coupons!
Photobucket
Food Front is a co-op grocery store across the street.  They gave me a platter with hazel nuts, bleu cheese, crackers and grapes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had bags of goodies for my little visitors!

















3 comments:

Linda Reichelt said...

Lisa! This looks just wonderful, I'm so glad you're back to photography and wish you only the best! Hope I get to see you next time I'm in the States. Love, Linda

Lisa Sofia said...

Thank you Linda! I really miss you!

http://www.visitareuropa.com.ar said...

Hi, I've been reading and enjoying your posts for some time now. I enjoy your spin on the topics. I'm finally going to bookmark your website so I can keep returning to it. I continuously happen upon it and keep thinking it's spectacular but never saving it. See you next time! Keep posting us with these great essays!