Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Down on my knees

Photobucket
Tackling the 120 year-old floor!  Don't I look industrious?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Industrial floor sander!  Wade doesn't do anything without the best tools!  My arms and legs were vibrating for days afterward!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Enlisted Ethan's help in painting.  He had a great attitude for a 15 year-old who was forced into slave labor on a weekend...well, there happens to be a new video game coming out with motivation to get Mom's help in funding it!
Photobucket



1 comment:

http://www.entraryahoo.com.ar said...

Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this post is great, awesome written including almost all important info. I’d like to view much more articles such as this.