Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Football, Wrestling and Pooh!

Hello Everyone! I am finally here again! I have been working feverishly to get everyone's Christmas needs met, that I haven't had time to actually finish a photo experience. I am finally back on track! Woot! Woot!

This delightful family came to play in October! They have two adorable boys who are active and full of fun! The older brother is an amazing athlete! I couldn't believe how coordinated he was at 6 years old. I plan to hear big things about him. He likes all kinds of sports. Mom said that when he was younger, he was so active, she didn't know what to do. Now that he has discovered sports, he is in heaven! He and Dad spent a lot of time playing while I was working with his little brother.

Now this completely adorable little one decided to make me earn my money! He was giggling and happy until I put the camera up to my face and then he would run away! It was quite hilarious, to tell you the truth! For those of you who know me, I NEVER give up, so I just pushed up my sleeves and chased him around! The shots we got of him are even more precious because of how many we had to take! Finally, I put him on Mom's lap and he was thoroughly content to laugh for me there! Whew! We figured it out! He had this wonderful blue blanket, a stuffed Eeyore, and, of course, Mr. Pooh, himself.

As you will see, this wonderful family is full of life and love for one another and I am so lucky to have been able to take a part in creating a few memories for them.

Here is the "D" family!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks Lisa! It was really fun. Love the action shots of our 6 year old, and the smiley shots of our 3 year old.

Thanks again,
Michelle