Tuesday, March 20, 2012

spring portrait party!!

Photobucket

It's that time of year again! Wahoo! Spring is just around the corner, the blossoms are beginning to pop, and Light & Shadow is itching to shoot some adorable little spring chickens!

If you haven't already been a part of my portrait parties, this is one of the biggest ones! I will be at my studio all day on Saturday March 31. If it's cold and rainy, we will play inside, but if it's sunny and bright, we will play in my private courtyard! I hope my tulips will be up!

Now for the money part:

No sitting fee!
$25.00 per image on CD
each image custom finished in color and black and white
I will take as many images as we can get in 15 minutes for each child

$25.00 deposit reserves your time!

Hurry and email me to reserve your spot: info@lightshadowphotography.com

I can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

web development company india said...

Such a great post-- so many of my thoughts were the same, and you put them into words. Thanks for your incredible flexibility!

http://www.buscounapareja.com.ar said...

you are actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've done a great activity in this subject!