Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Flower Fairies in the Garden!

Here are the two most adorable twin girls! I was able to capture some wonderful images of them this time last year when they were turning one. Now they are two! Mom and Dad are always a delight to work with! We went to the beautiful Rhododendron park in Portland. It was stunning! Toward the end, I brought out my new flower fairy dresses. The designer had the tank tops hand painted with polka dotted number twos! They looked scrumptious! We had every person in the park stop and "oooh and ahhhh" when they saw them! Way too much fun!

1 comment:

Cindy B said...

I am so very happy with all of the photos. There are a couple images that truely capture the uniqueness of each of my daughters--expressions or poses that my husband and I will be able to recognize and appreciate forever. I'm so grateful to have these times in our lives captured so perfectly.

Thanks!